Collecting Data:

As a registrar you will need to collect Birth Certificates from all your players in your association who do not have birth verification previously done. The USAH Portal Registry will be used to determine which participants are not verified.  Your USAH registrar in your area will determine how to get these documents to him/her.

If you have any players in your program that are Non-USA Citizens you will need to contact your USAH District or Associate Registrar in your area to determine what is needed to have the player approved for participation. A written transfer form must be completed and documentation submitted that shows citizenship, residency and reason why in the U.S.A.  A copy of the participants/parent’s Visa will also be needed. A complete listing of acceptable Visa’s is listed in the USAH Annual guide under Citizenship Eligibility.

Note: It is important to remember that the player MUST reside in the USA with a parent or hold an alien Registration Card, Permanent Resident Card,  an F. Academic Student Visa or J. Exchange Alien Visa. Playing hockey is not a satisfactory reason; documentation is mandatory.